Monday, April 18, 2011

Reflection- Video Production 1

My roles in this production are: Writer, Director, Actor, Producer. I had helped to write out the overall script so that some of the extra details that would have dragged on, and to write the dialogue script. I directed the film and helped to specify the certain aspects of editing. I was a 'calefare' in the film as a AppleCare centre helper.

I have learnt how hard it is to create a film, in terms of acting and finding resources. I have also learnt how different camera angles can effect each film and how different levels of zoom can intensify a certain subject.

I think I could have improved when it comes to plotting. Ms Seah had to help with our 'plot twist' and I hope I can improve on creating the plot so maybe next time I wouldn't need help/

Justin...is awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment