Monday, March 28, 2011

Reflection on 2011 Celebrations @ SST ( Mavis Cheng)

I felt that it was a new experience for me to be exposed to a event and take pictures. I was quite nervous before the ceremony as I was worried that my photos might not be up to the standard. The audience responses were hard to catch and I was rather lost in rushing to and fro hoping to capture their expressions. I felt that the image of the audiences applauding was the most challenging thing to me during the whole process.

The whole process of the ceremony was quite organized . I think I could have improved on planning on what I should capture and what are the aspects to take note of before the event. I would have to adjust the shutter speed before the start of the event so that my photographs would not appear to be blur.

No comments:

Post a Comment