Monday, February 28, 2011

Reflection 28/2/2011

During today's media club session, I learnt many new things about journalism.

Today , I learnt that journalism takes a lot of time and effort to accomplish. We have to do careful planning and organization in order to give a good write up or report. We must also plan before hand as to what we will be going to do. Example, who to interview, what questions to ask the interviewees, etc. Planning also includes knowing the schedule of a particular assignment or project and in this case, the celebrations@sst event. We ought to attend rehearsals too as this will allow us to be more familiar with the schedule for the actual event. I also learnt the processes taken to get to the final product in journalism including the videography, photography and actual report. I think that I will continue to learn more in media club.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment